Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Winter Celebrations Around the World Party

Our class will be having a Winter Celebrations Around the World party on Thursday, December 19 from 1:00 to 2:30.  The kids go to P.E. at 3:00 and then we will return for a book exchange.   

For our Winter Celebrations Around the World, we will be doing various crafts representing several of the countries our class has been researching.  I’m looking for volunteers to help with each of the crafts. I could also use some help setting things up during lunch from 12:00 to 12:30.  If you are available next Thursday afternoon and would like to help, please email me and let me know. 

One of the activities will be decorating gingerbread cookies and I would also like to serve some healthy snacks.  I will order and buy the cookies and frosting but I could use some help with the rest.  We will need the following items:

Cups
Small plates
Napkins
Juice
Assorted small candy for decorating cookies – mini m&ms, red Twizzlers, etc…
Healthy Snack – fruit, cheese, crackers? Veggies?  Any good ideas?

All parents and siblings are welcome to come join the party.  Please let me know if you are bringing any siblings so I can order extra cookies for them to decorate.

After the party and P.E. the kids will return to class for our Winter Break Book Exchange.  Please see attached flyer for more information.


Thank you for all that you do!